How To Use False Eyelashes
Having a pair of beautiful and charming big eyes is the pursuit of each girl, but not everyone will have a charming eyes by nature, but don’t worry about it afterwards. A pair of 25mm mink lashes can help you realize your big-eye dreams.Now let’s learn how to use it.
Compare The Length Of Your Eyelashes With Your Own Eyelashes
- Use an eyelash curler to pinch the eyelashes as far as possible from the root of the eyelashes. Use a three-piece clip method to pinch the eyelashes from the root to the end of the eyelashes. The whole eyelashes must be clipped so that your eyelashes can be worn all day long. Does not fall down and blends in with false lashes.
- Curved the false eyelash Both hands hold the ends of the false eyelash, and repeatedly bend the base of the false lashes, and at the same time, it can make the eyelashes become flexible and better paste.
- Small scissors adjust the length of the newly purchased false eyelashes can not be used directly! Because it does not necessarily suit your eye length. Place the false lashes on the eye and the outer side is aligned with the outer corner of the eye. The inner side is positioned at a position 5 to 6 mm away from the inner corner of the eye.
- The eyelash glue should be “pulled” and coated. Hand squeeze the false lashes, squeeze the glue out a little, stick it to the root of the false eyelashes, and then pull one side to squeeze out some glue at the same time. This can guarantee the glue on the eyelashes. The distribution is more uniform. Both ends of the false lashes are easy to fall off, and the amount can be slightly more.
- Change the adhesive to transparent and then stick the lashes. Do not rush and wait until the glue is fast drying. Stick again because the adhesive strength is strong at this time. And the white glue has become translucent, and the feeling of affixing is very natural.
- The three points paste effect The most natural way to adjust the angle of the false lashes, to confirm the good eye start 3mm and the end of the eye over 5mm position. Then start with the middle of the eye. The position of the end of the eye can be adjusted according to your makeup.
- Use a clip to raise the false lashes upwards. Use a small clip to adjust and gently press so that the root of the false eyelashes adheres to the true lash root. This exercise requires a few more exercises to find the touch.
- 8. Brush the real and false eyelashes together with a brush and stick the false lashes together. Then comb the real and false eyelash together with the eyelashes to make the false lashes look more natural. It is not recommended to apply a layer of mascara again. It will make the real and false eyelash stick together. Not only false eyelashes can be used, but also real eyelashes will be removed when the makeup is removed.